Broccoli quinoa salad - Broquinoa
Here is a healthy recipe for a broccoli and quinoa salad.
- 1 Cup Cooked quinoa
- 1 Head Of broccoli Raw
- 1 Cup Of raisin or dried cranberries
- 1/2 Medium Red onion
- 1 Cup Of your favorite nut, I use walnuts but almonds, sunflowers seeds or pistachios will work
- 1/2 Cup Greek yogurt Unsweetended
- 1/4 Cup Canola or olive oil mayo
- 1/4 Cup Mustard Dijon
- 1/2 Cup Red wine vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Chopped scallions
- 2 Tbsp Honey
Cut broccoli into small florets
Dice red onion and walnuts
Combine quinoa, onion, broccoli, raisins and nuts in large bowl. Set aside.
Combine ingredients for dressing in bowl and whisk to combine.
Add dressing to salad and salt and pepper to taste. Refigerate for 30 mins... the longer it sits the better it gets.. Enjoy! I like to serve this as a side to grilled chicken but it can be eaten by itself as it has lots of protein and vitamins.